Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hello again

Hello, thank you for checking in on us. Hey, if you didn't know it - our Mommy is in training for a hige bike ride in July of 2008. Mommy has a blog about it, email her if you want to know more about it. :)

TJ: well things are about the same here. Mommy is still checking out Suzuki Violin teachers. I love to sing now and want to play my toy violin a lot. I am starting preschool this fall, Mommy isn't sure how she feels about that. It is a co-op preschool so Mommy will get to be in the class once in awhile to see how I do in class. Mommy complains that I boss SW around all the time, and I am very possessive of every item in this house. I don't know why SW won't just sit in one spot and stare at the walls and leave me to play with the toys!!! I love to play in the kiddie pool, water the plants in the yard with my own watering can, & chase the kitty. My favorite book right now is "Where the Wild Things Are". I also like to watch it on YouTube. Just so you know, I saw the Ballet of it this past winter.

SW: Ihave a temper and I am not afraid to show it! I get a hold of a toy and TJ will try to take it away from me... We have plenty of tug of wars right now. Soon I will be able to pull as strongly as she can though! As it is, I push her all the time. I can't quite push her over...yet.... but look out! I am trying to say a lot of things. I can say Milk, Mama, Dada, Manah Manah (sesame street thing on youtube), no, and probably some other words that my parents haven't figured out yet. I still will eat just about anything - don't suppose that will be going on much longer, TJ has been talking to me a lot about that. Today mommy noticed that I have a molar coming in, DUH! No wonder I am all cranky - ouch!! I have serious mouth pain here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home