Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

SW bday pics

Some pictures from my birthday party(s) :
Here is my cake. I had another small one just for me to rip into myself. This one has some animals that go great with the new farm that I just got on my birthday. :)


This is me tearing up my little cake! I did not like the mess that it as making! I also did not care for the taste of the cake, at all!
Here are TJ & SW with our cousins Hannah & Zach playing on the piano!


Here I am opening some of my presents! I was done opening presents long before I was through them all, Mommy got to open them for me, she is my slave don't you know?

Here I am with Grandma F. I love this tackle box that I got! My Mommy and her Daddy (that'd be my Grandpa F!) used to fish a lot when she was little, but not as little as me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home