Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Monday, February 26, 2007

SW pictures (and one of both)


Here we are together, our first bath together. TJ didn't care much for it at all! But SW didn't care that someone else was in the tub. We both just LOVE to take baths!


Here SW is taking a bath all by himself. What a hamie! LOVES the water.










Now here I am playing the piano. I really love music, my Mommy hopes that it stays this way. :) I am also learning the fiddle, I rock!






A couple pictures of me standing/trying to walk independently. I LOVE to move.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Good Job SW!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home