Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Some pictures that didn't make it

At least I am being cute Daddy! I think I would make a great model.



Whoa, we are sideways! I am a toddler people, I can't be expected to sit still and pose!

Are we done yet? I just got yelled at for throwing ornaments off the tree! This isn't fun anymore.
Toddler on the move! This is how most of the session was! Get one in place and the other one (mostly TJ) gets up and starts moving around. Like the blurred picture/movement effect?
Ha ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute guys! Got your "good" picture in the mail for xmas. It's very cute, but I prefer the ones of you guys acting crazy! It's more real world :) Tell your mommy that I have gifts for you and as soon as she has time after the holidays I'll come by with them. Maybe next weekend?
E

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home