Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Getting bigger!

TJ- well I am just a whir of activity lately! I can jump on the couch like it's nothing... I run in circles, I put my dolls in my bed for naps (though I can't get them back out).. I have become quite the picky eater. (But I like Wendy's Chicken nuggets with Mandarine orange bowl!)
Next Sunday we are celebrating my birthday. I hope that I got some cool presents coming my way! I am getting better at naming letters, colors, & numbers. I am not so good with shapes yet, but I know my circles! I also run in circles and say "round and round and round and round" I really like hanging out with my cousins Zach & Hannah at Grandma W's house. I get mad when I get there and they aren't there. I still like dinosaurs. I went to the dentist yesterday, everything looks good! I got a pretty bracelet and a new toothbrush!

SW- well I am also a whir of activity! Last week I rolled from my belly to my back and back to belly! (though getting my arm out of the way to get to my belly is kind of hard to do still). I sleep mostly through the night now that I can suck my thumb like my big sister can. I can sit up almost on my own and I can stand up for a good 10 - 15 seconds just hanging on to mommy or daddy's finger. I am starting to notice that my 6-9 month clothes are getting snug. I am going to be in 12 month clothes soon... Mommy said that she refuses to buy summer 12 month clothes for me and I better slow down - like I have control! I am going to be a very big boy if I keep this up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home