Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Monday, May 15, 2006


I like to watch these ducks move around. I get mad when they stop! I hear that Mommy is going back to work tomorrow. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good. Mommy has also been playing for a school's musical production - she hasn't been homevery much in the evenings. I don't like it when she isn't here with me. :( I am still gaining weight like crazy - I am over 14 pounds now. Mommy & Daddy are threatening to weigh me to find out how big I have really gotten. I still eat a LOT. I guess that I eat more than TJ did. I like my milk - what can I say?Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home