Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

SW smiled... HONEST!

SW - well I smiled yesterday at Mommy a couple of times.. Never when the camera was on me though! It was a real smile, though it was only in response to her smile. Probably soon I will have a spontaneous smile. Time will tell. I was a baaaad boy last night and today. I wanted Mommy to hold me all the time so that I could sleep on her instead of on my own.
We will see if I will be better. Well off to bed!

TJ - I am sick of that baby - when is he going home? I cry almost every time Mommy feeds him now. At least Daddy is cool. He took me to the mall Yesterday and I got to play on the kid playground inside, that was fun. Today I went to see Great-Grandma for her 90th birthday. Mommy and SW stayed home - losers..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this new blog....love the pics. mb

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home