Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Darth Tater


TJ-
Here I am with "Darth Tater" that I got from Candi. Thank you Candi!! I haven't really figured this thing out yet, but it is fun to play with!
This having a younger brother thing is okay, at least I am getting some pretty cool presents for being a new big sister..
I don't really know why Mommy & Daddy think that this Darth Tater is so cool, but it is MINE - and don't you forget it!







Sw-
Here I am sleeping on my Daddy.. I do this, eat or cry I don't believe that there is anything else to do is there?
I like to sleep during the day when there are lots of things going on, and stay up more at night. My parents are lame and want to sleep, what is up with THAT?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm trying an anonymous post to see if it works...
Hi SW and TJ! I'm having a blast with you guys this week!
Erinn

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home