Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Old posts from Livejournal

April 7th, 2006
11:17 am: Just another rainy dayTJ -well I am a CRANKY kid today. I don't sleep well when it rains. I also was a little scared by the thunder this morning. I am just cranky today. I watched Sesame Street sitting on mommy for the entire episode. My Grandma F. is here for the week, but she leaves tomorrow. :(It has been fun having her here, I hope that she had fun too! We got to go for walks outside and play in my playroom. I have had a lot of fun.SW-Not a lot new with me. I just want to eat all the time, and sleep. Sleeping at night is not fun - I had a hard time last night sleeping because the rain is loud on the outside of the house. Mommy & Daddy hope that I learn to sleep through that soon! I have also enjoyed having Grandma F. over for the week, she holds and rocks me lots, and that is great!Mommy-Still excited about IKEA opening in June... Not looking forward to being home alone with the 2 kids, glad that Erinn is coming over next week to help. TJ is going to start playing with the little girl from across the street (well her Nanny really lives across the street).. She is 1 day younger than TJ.. We are hoping that it will be fun!
Current Mood: busy


March 31st, 2006
03:49 pm: IKEAMommy-OKAY, not baby related, BUT... June 7th. Mark the date on your calendar as that is when the IKEA near us opens. Come shopping! :)
Current Mood: excited


March 29th, 2006
05:57 pm: Leave Comments!We want comments!Thank you.

05:25 pm: Our 1st entryTJ-Well, since I am the oldest, I get to go first.We decided that we needed a new blog that anyone could post comments on, and that wouldn't have any personal information (like names) on it.As you can imagine things are really crazy around here since last week. I stayed with Grandma & Grandpa W. a few nights so that Mommy could go to the hospital, she came out with a baby brother for me. It was fun there, but nothing is like being home with Daddy and Mommy. I liked it better before he came home. I did not sleep well at all that first night that we all were home - I was up almost all night. I talk to the baby sometimes, I call him "baby", but he is hogging up my Mommy, big time! I don't like that so much. I am whiny a lot right now, and throw lots of temper tantrums.Lately I have gotten to go outside a little bit, but it is never long enough for me. I have some toys on the back deck that I like to play with. Outside is nice.SW-Wow, this blog thing is strange - is anyone gonna read it? I was born last week, and a couple of days later we went home, I think that I am going to like that place. The next day I went to Mommy's OB and they did something not at all nice to my guy-stuff.... I don't know what THAT was all about, I hope they don't do anything like that again! Ouch! Some nights I sleep pretty well, others I barely sleep. I don't have any routine yet, but I am a newborn so that is how I am supposed to be. I love to sleep on Daddy or Mommy's chest, but sometimes that is hard to do when my big sister is up because she can be loud! Daddy has taken her in the basement a lot to the playroom so that I can have some quiet.Mommy- We are tired, I am kinda sore still from the C-sect. but we are all adjusting pretty well. My mom is coming to stay with us next week, I hope that she has fun while she is here!
Current Mood: tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home