Happy May!
TJ- well I have been dancing up a storm lately! I just dance to the music in my head when there isn't any going. Sometimes I will sing and make my own music. Today was awesome, lots of my old boring toys went downstairs and some new stuff I haven't played with yet (or else in a long time) came upstairs. I had fun trying out some new things I hadn't seen. I like to play the Xylophone and sing to it. That is fun! I am still waiting for someone to come get that baby - when is he going HOME?? I am like a parrot now, I repeat lots of stuff that I hear - it makes Daddy & Mommy laugh. They really got a kick out of it the other day when I laid down on my little couch with a blanket and tried to go to sleep. Had that couch been big enough - I just may have fallen asleep!
SW- Well... I have a serious case of baby acne, and apparently some eczema on my ears. Lucky me. Mommy gets to use a special wash every day on my whole head (it's all covered with something or other) and then special creams. Lucky her. I don't like the process at all. Today I went to the Pediatrician. They weighed me with my clothes on, but it was 13lbs, 8 ozs. I have gained almost 5 pounds in 6 weeks - can you tell that I eat ALL the time? What can I say? I like milk!
Mommy - sorry no pictures today, there will be some soon. Been going to a couple of Mom 2 Mom sales, those rock! I am selling off all the girlie clothes that TJ outgrew - it makes me sad in a way - some were just adorable! But at least now someone else gets to use them. I think I may donate a few of the smaller things to my work, especially if they don't sell.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home