Tried to put up pictures...:/
Mommy-
Well this old computer is just about to be replaced. I tried to upload some pictures, but this computer will NOT cooperate today, or any other day it seems like lately. This is gonna be a short post - time to shower. Looked at myself in some recent pictures & decided to do some DDR. I need some exercise - sheesh! Now I gotta shower before SW wakes up and wants to be fed. I know... 2 c-sections in 19 months with 2-3 months bedrest prior - I should lighten up.. but YICK!!
TJ -
last weekend I got to go to Muskegon and see some big water. I loved it! LOVED it! I hugged the sand - I wasn't afraid of the big waves coming in (big thunderstorms had just passed through). There were doggies there, I wanted to meet them. What I really did NOT want to do was leave. but we did. I had a HUGE fit when we left too let me tell you! I got to hang out with my friend Elayna and eat lots of blueberries. It was fun. :)
SW -
Big water? What is she talking about? Is that the sandy place that I took a huge nap at? You see I always sleep to ocean waves, and to me it sounded a lot like that. It was pretty nice all snuggled in a baby sling. I got an exersaucer last week and I love it! I want to stand up all the time, even though I really am not quite good at sitting up all by myself just yet. I can almost roll all the way to my belly too - my arm gets stuck under me though.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home