Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Monday, July 03, 2006

New Toys, new hands!

TJ-
Here I am playing with my newest toy that I got from Aunt V. & Uncle B.'s house. I like it a lot! I played with it non-stop all day yesterday! Here I am dragging it out from my bedroom. I want to be out by Mommy, Daddy & SW!! Why would I want to play all by myself? Let's be real here.


Here I am getting the house cleaned up. I do all the work here now! (Mommy Says:)yeah whatever!

I am just like a little parrot. Ask me what I think of Rush (Limbaugh) and I will tell you, "Rush Stinks" and plug my nose!

SW-
I like getting my baths now. I kick and splash and laugh while I am getting cleaned up. Here I am telling everyone all about my day, and telling Daddy about my bath. I am getting more and more alert every day. I enjoy watching what is going on around me and taking it all in.
And here I am learning how to use my hands! I am holding onto a toy for the first time! (At least the first time that Mommy saw...) I am learning to sit up and use my hands - getting to be a big boy!!! Mommy keeps telling me to quit growing up so fast (I am over 17 pounds now).. Daddy wants me to hurry up - what is a boy to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home