Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy July!

TJ - wow, July already. Mommy keeps complaining that the time is going too fast. I have shown off a new skill. The other day Daddy forgot to take out the trash before he went to work, so Mommy left SW & Me in the house while she took it out. I decided to go looking for her, Mommy didn't close the gate securely... well when Mommy came back in the house, I was in the basement - I went down the stairs all by myself! I have been spending some time outside, I love my sandbox. I like to throw the sand out of the box. I also have fun in my little pool, I put sand in there too. The other day we all went for a walk, I decided that I didn't want to be in the stroller anymore, so I walked about 1/2 mile while holding on to Mommy's hand. That was fun - but when I started to walk without holding a hand, I wasn't allowed to walk anymore - meanies.

SW- I am 3 months old already - wow. I am about 17 pounds - I guess that is pretty big! Today I am going to get my 3 month pictures. Mommy couldn't find anything cute enough for the pictures, so she decided to use an outfit that I got from my Uncle B. & Aunt V. It's a fun outfit! I am really trying to sit up now! I tuck in my chin and try to pull myself up when ever I am in a semi-reclined position. I am getting better with my hands too - I sometimes get a hold of toys or blankets and pull them to my mouth. I also can put my hands in my mouth on purpose. Mommy thinks that I am going to be a thumb sucker like my sister. I still don't like Tummy time, but I am getting pretty good at holding up my head! I laugh a lot, I am quite ticklish. Sometimes when I get a bath now I kick and splash a little bit and I smile and laugh too. I like taking a bath!

Mommy - wow, this summer is FLYING by! We are getting ready to start trying to potty-train TJ, please give us your advice! (Comments) we like occasional comments anyway so that I know someone is reading this blog. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home