SW is 4 months, TJ is loving the kiddie pool
TJ - sorry we don't have pictures today. Mommy decided to quit waiting to have time to deal with that and just post already. Mommy wants your comments, you mommies out there, for potty training. Any ideas/hints to help me learn to use the potty?
Anyway, we went to the Zoo a while ago, I LOVED that place! I really liked the Monkey and the Kangaroo exhibits. You get to walk loose with the Roo's, it rocks. I am learning lots of new words, I can count to 9, let me show you.
1,2,3,4,6,8,9. Mommy & Daddy keep trying to get me to throw extra numbers in there like 5 and 7, but they are not tricking me! I also am starting to recognize some letters (I have t,y,p,z,r down pretty good, and some others once in a while), I also know a couple shapes and a few colors (green, yellow, purple). I am just a little sponge. I have lots of fun in the back yard with the kiddie pool and the sand box. Don't even THINK about taking me inside unless I get at LEAST an hour and a half MINIMUM outside! The yard is all fenced in with a gate, so we try to get out lots and lots. We are going to Muskegon this weekend, I can't wait to see the big water and all the sand that mom & dad talk about. They think I am going to get scared a little - what do you think??
SW - wow... I am getting to be a big boy. I weigh about 18 pounds now and wear 6-9 month clothes... pretty soon I will be in 12 months! I like to eat. I also love to try to sit up, even try to stand sometimes. I want to keep up with my big sister! I discovered the coolest thing last week - I have.... are you ready for this?? HANDS! and those hands have.... THUMBS! I can grab things and sometimes get them to my mouth before I drop them. I have started to suck a thumb, just like big sister! My scalp infection seems to be better, but that darn eczema just wont go away. :( other than that - well not a lot new. I sleep pretty well at night and am a pretty good boy.
thanks for checking in on us!


2 Comments:
We don't have tips for potty training... our mom trained us when we were 5 weeks old! :) But it's fun to read all your fun adventures! How is Smokey?
Rod and Jimmy
Sorry....it's been too long, can't remember potty training, but that must be a good thing, that means it wasn't that traumatic...right??
-mb
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home