Some new/old pictures
SW- Someday I am going to really give it to my parents for having this picture taken! Even worse was that Mommy posted it up here! I can not believe that she did this. It is actually from my 3 month pictures. My 6 month ones are coming up - I better have clothes on for those!
Here I am talking to my boys on the phone. Like my outfit? Mommy & Daddy REALLY thought that this was funny. They are so weird! I am now able to roll over really well from belly to back, or back to belly. I always flip right over when I go in my bed. I never sleep on my back any more. I can sit up with supervision for about 10-15 seconds now! I can also stand for 2-3 seconds if I am holding on to something. The 'rents are concerned that soon I will be walking, I might not even crawl at all. But I keep trying to tell them that I want to keep up with my sister.
TJ - I am not sure why HE got to post first. But here I am working on my master piece. I like finger painting. :) Now that I am 2 - well I am getting to be bossy and demanding. I throw fits as often as I can and sometimes I get to go to bed more than I used to. I don't like that and I haven't figured that one out yet. 
Mommy- Hello? Is anyone still looking at this blog? Please leave a comment once in awhile. Thank you!


3 Comments:
I look at your blog all the time!!!!!
I love you guys!
And I didn't sign my name...oops...
Erinn :)
Very good pics. mb
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home