Sw is 10 months, TJ getting bossy
TJ - I rule the house, don't you forget it! Lately I spend a lot of time in the corner, so I try to put Mommy & Daddy there too, but they don't listen to me very well. :( I like to push my little brother over, I am trying to get sneaky now and I act like I am just leaning and accidentally knocked him over. It is a brilliant plan, I don't understand why it isn't working. I talk in complete sentences for the most part now. I am starting to sing songs, I am just so cute! I can count objects, as long as there aren't more than about 3 of them. My new favorite show is "Harry and his bucket full of dinosaurs" it is on cartoon network. Mommy told me that she just ordered some books that the show is based on, I hope so! I was wondering, what happened to the Elmo TMX?? We are thinking that it was only out for Christmas? Bummer. But then again I am kind of past Elmo. Bummer cause I am going to Sesame Street Live in a few weeks. Mommy is going along with our Friends Elayna and her Mommy Rose.
SW - I hear that my 1st birthday is coming soon, what is THAT all about? I might be running around the house by then! I can cruise along the furniture quick as lightening, and I am trying to stand without holding on - of course I have to cop a lean on something when I do that! I also Help get dressed/undressed... I say "da da da da" a lot, some "ma ma ma ma" and "ba ba ba ba" I laugh and smile a LOT. I hear that I do that more than my sister did at my age. I still ham it up for the camera every chance that I get. I like to watch TV from about 2 inches away when I can... I try to eat cat food - I love Kix cereal. I am just a crazy little man that loves to chase my sister, though she takes toys away from me every chance that she gets. I also like to chase the cat, I can't catch up with him yet though. Mommy says that she might put a little video of us up on you tube soon, if time permits.
On a sad note, our Grandpa isn't doing well at all - please pray for us all!
Thank you for stopping in.


1 Comments:
I need to come out and see you all again...Maybe next weekend?
It's cold. No work for me today because the schools were closed. Maybe a day off tomorrow too! If so, I'll probably go in anyway...get stuff done without the clients around. I'm thinking of you guys and of Grandpa.
Erinn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home