Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

SW turned one, TJ getting bigger by the day

TJ - Well things have been crazy around here lately. Yesterday, we gave eggs a bath, and they came out different colors! That blew my mind! This morning they were all over the house, I guess this "Easter Bunny" character broke into our house and hid them. At least this bunny also brought me some candy! My language skills are growing by leaps and bounds, I am understanding some pretty complex things now.
I tattle on Daddy to Mommy ALL THE TIME. I send Daddy to the corner when he is bad... I am starting to be quite difficult at times I have been told: I say no tons, I don't like to do what I am supposed to be doing, and I don't like to take naps.
I still take naps, it is just that I go down a lot later in the day now, when I am totally exhausted. The plus side to this my Mommy says is that I stay down longer, and usually SW goes down about the same time. Now she can do housework while we both sleep!
I LOVE to dance to music, I sing and play piano at the same time - that always gets parents to laugh. :) I also like to sing "ABC's" "Twinkle Twinkle" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" sometimes I am even in the mood for "Patty cake" or "3 little monkies".
It looks like I am going to be left handed, I color and use utensils with my left hand.
I always have to share the bath with SW now, that isn't cool - but it is better than nothing I guess. I am still crazy about Dinosaurs, but I also like some princess stuff. Are there any dinosaur princesses?? My favorite show is still "Harry and his bucket full of dinosaurs".
I have been waiting for the ground in our back yard to dry out so I can play in the grass again. We have gone out a few times, but I have to stay off the grass, something about getting stuck until spring is over in the mud or something silly like that!

SW- Well, can you believe that I am over a year old now? I started to walk all over the house w/o holding on to anything about on my burthday (3/20)... Now I am a crazy man with the walking. I am not really good at it yet, but I can get from one end of the house to the other pretty well now. I still trip over stuff, but I can get back up without having to hold on to anything. I also can squat down to pick up things and stand back up. I am pretty amazing I hear. :) I am trying to make more vocal sounds now - I think I might try to talk soon. My biggest things that I like to do: bang on glass, make big messes, eat cat food when I can get to it, open the kitchen trash and pull things out, play in the bathroom when I can get away with it, open TJs door and go in there when she is sleeping!

Mommy, been crazy around here, I will put some pictures up too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home