This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.
Sunday, April 08, 2007
TJ Pictures more...
Here are some pictures of TJ Here I am getting measured at 2 1/2 years old. I am getting so big! I also act like I am so big too! I try to run this house, including telling SW what to do all the time.
Here I am helping - I am reading the directions while Mommy & Daddy put together the new garage door opener. Notice that I am reading upside down....
I like to dress up as a princess, Here I am watching TV... I am watching my favorite show (Harry & His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs)
I got an Elmo TMX... He was tired from all the laughing and flopping around on the floor, so he is taking a nap. I tuck him in, give him a kiss, and turn on the music for him. I shut the door and tell everyone to be quiet because he is napping!
last, but not least... I am helping Daddy install a new cabinet in the bathroom. He was using a drill, so I had my Elmo drill too (not pictured)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home