We know, it's been a while
Mommy- sorry that I have not let the kids update lately, as you know this has been a difficult time for the family and we are just starting to get back into somewhat normalcy (if we ever had it to begin with!) I will post some pictures too in a little bit.
TJ - Well I am really deep into my 2 year-old toddler hood! I speak in full sentences and you can understand almost everything I say. I can tell you what I want in detail now. Mommy & Daddy are trying to potty train me (as if!). I am totally hooked on Youtube. My favorite video is Manah Manah (muppets), followed closely by the Ernie wth Aaron Neville video of them singing I don't want to live on the moon. I like the wiggles, in fact I just got a big-red car - it rocks! Lately I don't want to sleep at all, we can't figure that out. I try to wrestle with my brother, I always win. Why do Mommy & Daddy tell me that it will change and he will be bigger than me some day? That can't be right! Other than that, not a lot new with me!
SW - WEll I am walking forward, backward, I can climb, push a chair around in the kitchen, I am starting to talk, I say "ma ma" "manah manah" (yes I like it!), when you say words I try to repeat them for example if you say ball I will say "ba". I try to say "what's that" and point at things. I smile a LOT, but I also cry a lot lately. I do NOT like when Mommy is out of my sight! She can not be leaving me like she does, I have to say. Why does she have to go to work and go to the store? I chase TJ around and whatever she has I like to have, but she also always wants what I have. We chase each other and laugh sometimes. We are just starting to play together a little.
Labels: update on us


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home