This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Some pictures of us
Here is TJ being silly at Domino Petting Farm in Ann Arbor. Daddy was charged by a cow, or maybe it was a bull - we didn't check.
I am ready to help! Where is that dust? I'll get it! Here I am in Muskegon trying to keep warm. This was the first day I would leave my hat on! Mommy got this hat at REI and always tells me how cute I am in it! Here I am at the Hands On Museum in Ann Arbor. Bubbles are a favorite so OF COURSE I loved his exhibit. I hope we get to go back this summer!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home