Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

re: We are still here!!!

Well we stink! Our Mommy does too. We haven't been able to get on the computer for a long, long time and therefore were not able to update this blog.

So what is new with us?????

TJ - Well I am 3 and a half now, going on 30! I am in full-force big sister mode. I am doing really well in Preschool and continue to get bigger every day. I love Tinkerbell and dinosaurs. My violin lessons are going 'okay'. I keep asking to get my bike fixed - my parents are lame and haven't gotten new tires for my bike yet. They stink! I have decided that my favorite color is Pink, much to Mommy's dismay. I think I am going to be a girlie girl - also much to my mommy's dismay. She says she is a tom-boy, what is that?

I am excited that it is getting warmer out. I keep asking for my swimming pool. Not sure why I can't swim yet. Something about the weather or something silly like that. I just remember that last summer it was tons of fun to splash in that little pool.

I am sure there is lots else new, but I have to let SW type now, well really Mommy is our typist, but apparently it is his turn to talk now.

SW- I am 2 years old now, and all boy. I am big into throwing and hitting lately and don't understand why I get yelled at and put in my room when I do that. I can throw some amazingly big temper tantrums that you would not believe! My language has grown a lot these last few months. I know pretty much all of my numbers(0-9) and letters. I can easily count to 12 as well. My favorite thing in the whole world is the Cars movie. I know all of the characters, have most of them, and love to wear cars stuff. I ask for cars allllllll the time. I even have Mater & Lightening McQueen sheets on my bed.

I am a big time ham. I love to make people laugh and be silly....


We will put up pictures soon, we promise!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home