Happy New Year
We can't believe that the year 2008 is here! Last year was a stinky year! We lost a Grandpa and a great-uncle. One of our Uncles is going through some stuff himself... Our Grandma is stuck in a bad place financially and emotionally because she tried to help said Uncle. On a positive note, TJ is FINALLY totally potty trained! We haven't wanted to say anything until it went on for several weeks. Daddy & Mommy say that it is nice to have at least 1 of us in big-kid underwear without accidents.
TJ- I love preschool! I am bummed that I can't see my friends during this break. I keep asking Mommy when I can go back to school. Violin lessons are going okay. I only ask to practice when Mommy has her fiddle out, she needs to practice more! I am a silly, silly girl. I love to play dress-up, dance and 'shake my bootie", painting and coloring. I also totally love dinosaurs. I sometimes play nicely with the cat, but mostly I play with him like he is a dog. I don't know why Daddy & Mommy yell at me for that!!!
SW- Lately I am going through a language explosion. I definately understand more than I can say. Daily I am able to say new words though. My favorite things are choo-choos (trains), coloring with crayons, running, dancing, and I am trying to learn my abc's right now.


2 Comments:
well, TJ, that depends what you mean by "play with him like a dog". If you mean playing fetch, the kittie is probably fine with it.
If you mean grab him and wrestle with him, there is a good chance the kittie will get too excited and start scratching and biting. That is not so good, for anyone, for a lot of reasons.
Smokey is the most gentle cat ever. The kids try to wrestle with him and he has never bitten nor scratched. Usually Mommy or Daddy very quickly rescue the kitty and this behavior from the kids has finally almost stopped. We are learning to be nice and pet in the right direction... But every once in awhile we don't seem to be able to help ourselves... we get in trouble every time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home