Two kids and an ornery cat

This is the blog of 2 kids, and probably not the cat. He is old and cranky - we will see if he ever posts.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

TJ went to see the wiggles!

It took me a little while to get comfortable at the palace. This was a HUGE place - I have never been in this large of a room before in my life! My pigtails got all messy and Daddy didnt know how to fix them. How embarassing! I was so excited when I got home though I was a big bundle of excited energy! I got a shirt from this, but I haven't let mommy put it on me because I want to play with it. It is hard to play with a shirt though.

Who is this Sam guy in Greg's yellow shirt? He is not in any of my movies at home! What the heck is this all about? He is a really good singer and all, but he isn't a wiggle - is he? Hmmm maybe he is. My Mommy & Daddy need to update my Wiggles collection OBVIOUSLY.


And here is the Big Red Car! I have one of these for myself. :) Used to be my cousin Zachary's now it is mine. Though SW always wants to play with it too. Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car!
Man, for a group of old people - they sure have a ton of energy! I hear that a couple of these guys were in a band that had a top-40 song in the 1980's in Australia. They thought their music career was over, now they are bigger than ever - with preschoolers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home