Car & carseats replaced
So.... as you can probably surmise by the title of this post - the car was totalled. So we now have 2 monthly car payments (OUCH!!!!) We got a 2005 Chevy Impala with low mileage (still almost 10,000 miles on the factory warranty).
The car seats also were covered by our insurance! Daddy & Mommy disagreed plenty on the state of the seats. Mommy said that she was told any car seat that was in a crash was trash - not safe and don't risk my babies lives! Daddy said they looked fine and were fine. AAA Insurance adjuster was willing to replace them - so who was right?? AHEM... :)
TJ - I am driving parents crazy with fighting with SW. He just needs to realize that every toy in this house is mine so I have first dibs... If I want to play with it he merely needs to hand it over and get out of my way. Why is this so hard for everyone to understand? I am absolutely in charge as I keep trying to tell you. I am trying to not take naps any longer even though I clearly need them. Mommy tricks me by telling me that I have to sit in bed and read books for awhile. I always read for a while and then fall asleep. Tricky!
SW - I am still working on words... Mommy thinks I say 'cracker' - sort of. I also say the first sounds of a lot of workds: milk, block, etc... I say Mama when I am upset and I say bye-bye and wave. I get very frustrated when things aren't just so - I am easily frustrated and have a heck of a temper. Daddy says it comes from Mommy - Mommy says it doesn't. My hair is quite red - so who knows! I like to play with the toy vacuum right now - it is my favorite toy. :)
Mommy - for a good laugh... me + bored + webcam = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xygq_yoMjVA


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home