Why aren't we outside more?
SW - so we have been inside a lot lately. I hear that it has been way too hot for us to go outside, even with the pool. Something about my eczema that is crazy bad on my legs and trunk - Mommy doesn't want me to be coated with sunscreen right now either. I am going later today for allergy testing - that does not sound like fun at ALL! Mommy says my regular pediatrician says I will grow out of it - but I have had this bunch of rashes for almost 6 months. It gets a little better with the medicine from the Dr. but it never goes away. My mommy is sick of waiting for it to clear up and is getting a 2nd opinion.Now here I am just being silly. Believe it or not, I put this blanket on my head myself. I really like to carry around this blanket somtimes. I put it over my head and play peek-a-boo sometimes, other times I wear it around my neck or just hug it. I am definately a thumb sucker - learned it watching my sister. I have a lot of words that I am trying to say. I always want to know the names of things, asking "What's that?". I like to play with cars and trucks - making them crash is the funniest thing ever! I can climb up on furniture now and I get in to EVERYTHING that I am not supposed to. I love being mobile!
TJ- for some reason this photo won't turn for mommy when she posts this, so she decided to put it in sideways. It is adorable isn't it? I start Suzuki violin lessons in early September for sure. I also start pre-school. I can't believe I get to go to school! I am going to be 3 next month. My favorite book is "Where the Wild things Are". My fascination with Dinosaurs is starting to fade and it is not clear what will take it's place just yet. I do still love dinosaurs, just not as much any more. I love to play in the water and pretend to play the violin. I love to dance too. we might put of some video some day if we can figure out how to post it here of us dancing. Mommy posted a couple songs on YouTube of herself singing. If you want to see where those are, email!
And here we are together in the La-Z boy chair reading. Aren't we cute??? Notice SW isn't really that much shorter than TJ - and they are 19 months apart.. uhh ohh we think he is going to be a very tall boy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home